Sports Hall Doors
Maxium Doors is the UK’s premium sports hall doors supplier, where all our steel doors are made to measure and are manufactured here in the UK.
Quality UK Manufactured Sports Hall Doors.
Sports hall doors from Maxium Steel doors are specially designed to meet the entrance and exit door requirements of gymnasiums, leisure centres, sports halls, school sports facilities, activity centres and various sports and leisure buildings. Our quality sports hall doors are designed to offer all the security, reliability and high performance required in demanding sports and other high traffic environments.
Steel sports hall doors for private and public premises.
We expertly design our sports hall doors to provide security, convenient access, as well as emergency exit where required.
- Sports Hall doors in steel with solid panels or vision panels.
- Our steel sports hall doors come in a wide choice of colours and designs to suit the premises and sports venue.
- The doors are designed to reduce the risk of injury when located in a high activity environment.
- Steel doors available with panic hardware, sash lock and lever handles, pull handles or deadlocks.
- Low thresholds to meet DDA and high traffic use.
- Maxdor sports hall doors come as complete units consisting of the door frame, door leaf, a range of thresholds, dogbolts and anti-jemmy strips. Powder coated finish and weather seals as standard.
What our customers say
“The door you supplied recently was superb.
It was installed yesterday and fit lovely.
I will use your products again when a steel door is called for.”
“Everything item was explained in a simple and easy manner and it has a been a pleasure to work with the team at Maxium Doors.”
“Rayner doors gave a superb service & responded to all questions raised through out efficiently & promptly”.
Features of Maxdor Sports Hall Doors.
Maxdor sports hall doors are designed for reliability as well as safety. A key feature of our doors are the built-in rebound panels. These are designed to protect from injury against protruding hardware such as the lock, handles or panic bars. A well-designed plant room door will feature in-built usage and security features. These include:
- Built-in rebound panels prevent injury from the physical activity taking place near the doors.
- Robust construction with a zintec steel frame and door leaf.
- Dog bolts, anti-jemmy and other hardware options to prevent forced entry.
- A quality locking system.
- A choice of threshold options and opening configurations.
- A reliable and low-maintenance door.
Considerations for specifying sports hall doors.
Our range of sports hall doors is available for internal or external use. Consider the number of users in the building, whether the doors are part of a designated fire exit, security, access and door closing requirements.
Doors fitted with panic bars and exit devices should open outwards and feature either standard hinges or a self-closing mechanism. If the sports hall doors are the main entrance doors into the area, and with panic bars on the inside, a suitable external access facility can enable the user to gain entry via a robust lever or pad pull handle. Doors with panic bars can also be specified with a latch hold back facility, meaning the panic bar latch or rods are retracted for daytime use, preventing the door from latching shut every time.
ISO and CE accredited plant room doors
All our sports hall doors are British made, to approved quality standards, such as ISO and CE marked. Our doors are designed to meet the needs of any high use, increased traffic and multi-occupancy buildings. Whether you choose a solid, partially glazed or vision panel design, all our plant room doors are vigorously tested and guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year.
Contact us today for prices, specifications and further information on our range of sports hall doors.