Maxguard SR (LPS) High security doors available certified to Loss Prevention Standard (LPS) SR1, SR2, SR3 & SR4 ratings.
Maxguard SR LPS steel doors offer certified security to meet specific security specifications. Doors are tested by official industry bodies, providing your building with certified high security doors that meet insurance company requirements, where an officially tested door is required. Doors are subjected to specific and timed attack tests, that vary to meet the required LPS standard.
Maxguard SR offers the LPS rated 1175 SR (Security Rating). Use for:
- Office Doors
- Main Entrance Doors
- Front Doors to reception areas.
- Main doors to flats and apartments.
Maxguard SR (LPS) Doors are fabricated using 1.5mm Zintec steel to the door frame and 1.2mm Zinteck steel to the door leaf. Door frames feature a 90mm or 150mm front to back profile with integral single rebate.
45mm thick door leaf, with integral anti-jemmy strips and 6No. or 9No. dog bolts to suit the size of the door. Hinges are BS. EN 1935:2002 Grade 13 Stainless Steel. (4No. on standard doors, 6No. for oversize doors). Threshold options of folded steel, aluminium DDA compliant and a double-ramped aluminium threshold are available.
- Single outward opening doors
- Double outward opening doors
- Single outward opening doors with fixed side and/or over panels
- Double outward opening doors with fixed side and/or over panels
Hardware varies to meet the required LPS standard:
Single point locking with Mico Eltea locks. Two and three-point locking with Mico BSR 2/3 point locking systems. Choice of external access options such as round or oval cylinders. Slave leaves with heavy-duty tower bolts as standard with flush bolt extensions to taller door sets.
- MICO Abryll single point locking
- MICO 942 2 point locking
- MICO 942 3 point locking
- MICO 942 4 point locking
MICO Abryll single point locks with various external access options for entry. Slave leaves with heavy dutry tower bolts.
Hardware can be upgraded to meet different access requirements. Options include:
- Door security can be enhanced with door skins having 1.5mm or 2mm thickness and optional part timber infill.
- Maxguard SR (LPS) Doors can be specified as either free swinging door sets or with door closers providing door control. Limit stays providing a restricted opening are also available.
Doors are available in a choice of standard RAL colours from the Interpon / Akzo-Nobel powder range. Minimum paint thickness is approx. 30 – 50 Microns. Options include woodgrain colours, textured powder coating and the full RAL colour range.
All Maxdor doors are available on a supply only or supply and fix basis. Please provide the following:
- Manufacturing Sizes
- Door handing as viewed from the outside.
- RAL colour reference and whether satin, matt or gloss.
- A dimensioned sketch of your requirements.
- Door Opening Direction.
- Hardware requirements.
- Delivery address.
Or Contact us for information and ordering advice.