Maxdor Communal Plus are highly durable entrance doors designed for high traffic environments and especially for doors to social housing blocks or residences. Maxdor Communal plus doors feature a fully welded construction and other great features to prevent forced glazing and vandalism.
Doors and frames are full steel materials with integrated glazing or solid panels, midrails and ancillary profiles to create most glazing designs. An ideal door for local authorities and specifiers for multi-occupancy buildings.
Maxdor Communal Plus is a flexible attractive and robust steel front door offering flexible designs and access control. Use for:
- Anti-vandal front doors.
- Entrance doors to social housing blocks.
- Secure doors needing glass and panel formats
- Entrance doors to apartment buildings.
- Doors with access control requirements and enhanced security with durability.
Single doors and panels up to 1200mm wide and 2200mm high. (Larger doors are available outside SBD certification)
Wide choice of door styles thanks to combination glazing, steel sections, glazing and solid panels.
Doors meet current Equality Act, Document M and BS8300 of the Building Regulations with closing devices meeting the required opening and closing forces.
Doors feature highly secure glazing cassettes that are also easy to repair and replace should new glass or panels be required. Anti-tamper screws and 'unpickable' seals as standard. Doors feature ultra reliable pivot hinges ensuring door remains in position even after abuse. Draught seals are integrated into the door leaf.
Features a special key for glazing repairs, 12mm double-ramped DDA threshold, auto door alignment and highly durable door furniture. 5-year warranty.
Hardware options vary to meet the required building security and specification. Standard products include:
- Deep bottom rails with 2no. 150mm high stainless steel kickplates.
- 4 Hinges per door leaf available as pivot hinges or continuous door hinge. Door leaves fitted with Dorma RTS87 door closing device or LCN 4011 for inward opening doors. Outward opening doors with LCN 4111 closing device.
Acces control doors with 2No. iGEM 5000f Magnetic locks or 2no. Securitron M62 Series Maglocks (not SBD approved).
For multipoint locking, 1No. Fulex 'Crime-Beater' lock, Secured By Design handle set and euro profile double cylinder. Sashlocks if specified comprise SBD handles with europrofile double cylinder.
Additional deadlock with security escutcheon and europrofile double cylinder.
Hardware options include:
- Stainless Steel Bolt Through Pull Handle or 1No pull handle and 1No. pushplate.
- Double door handles are back to back with stainless steel fixing bolts.
- Optional cranked handles are available with pushplates.
Doors are available in a choice of standard RAL colours from the Interpon / Akzo-Nobel powder range. Minimum paint thickness is approx. 30 – 50 Microns. Options include woodgrain colours, textured powder coating and the full RAL colour range.
Maxdor doors are available on a supply only or supply and fix basis. Please provide the following:
- Manufacturing Sizes
- Door handing as viewed from the outside.
- RAL colour reference and whether satin, matt or gloss.
- A dimensioned sketch of your requirements.
- Door Opening Direction.
- Hardware requirements.
- Delivery address.
Or Contact us for information and ordering advice.