Maxdor Exit DB Doors provide safe and effective panic or emergency exit facility as well as being suitable for general entry and exit.
Doors are manufactured from strong, lightweight and durable, steel in a choice of designs, colours and locking options. Maxdor Exit doors are designed for the replacement of old door sets or in new build projects, offering cost savings thanks to a design that allows fast installation and easy adjustment.
Applications include factory fire-exit doors, offices, exit doors in apartment buildings, fire-exit doors warehouses, commercial offices, schools & universities, hospitals, retail stores & outlets, hotels & car parks, recording studios & theatres.
Maxdor Exit DB Doors are fabricated using 1.5mm Zintec steel to the door frame and 1.2mm Zinteck steel to the door leaf. Door frames feature a 90mm or 150mm front to back profile with integral single rebate.
45mm thick door leaf, with integral anti-jemmy strips and 6No. or 9No. dog bolts to suit the size of the door. Hinges are BS. EN 1935:2002 Grade 13 Stainless Steel. (4No. on standard doors, 6No. for oversize doors).
- Door skins come with the choice of solid doors or partial glazing/vision panels.
- Glazing is available as 6.4mm single laminate or 24mm laminated sealed units.
- Toughened Glass, Wired Glass or Plexiglass is also available to suit the application.
Threshold options of folded steel, aluminium DDA compliant and a double-ramped aluminium threshold are available.
Doors provide an acoustic performance of 35-40DB.
Maxdor Exit DB doors come with the choice of exit only or exit with external access hardware. Panic bars and exit devices come with a choice of single or multi-locking points.
- Single point locking emergency escape push pad
- Single point panic escape push bar
- 2 point panic escape push bar
- 3 point panic escape push bar
- 5 point panic escape push bar
- Emergency escape sashlock & lever handle
Security Door Cylinders are provided to doors with external access with the option of Brisant, Ultion Cylinders or Sold Secure diamond / TS007 3 star rated. Available as key outside only.
Door security can be enhanced with door skins having 1.5mm or 2mm thickness and optional part timber infill.
Maxdor Exit DB Doors can be specified as either free swinging door sets or with door closers providing door control. Limit stays providing a restricted opening are also available.
Doors are available in a choice of standard RAL colours from the Interpon / Akzo-Nobel powder range. Minimum paint thickness is approx. 30 – 50 Microns. Options include woodgrain colours, textured powder coating and the full RAL colour range.
All Maxdor doors are available on a supply only or supply and fix basis. Please provide the following:
- Manufacturing Sizes
- Door handing as viewed from the outside.
- RAL colour reference and whether satin, matt or gloss.
- A dimensioned sketch of your requirements.
- Door Opening Direction.
- Hardware requirements.
Or Contact us for information and ordering advice.