Maxdor Secure DB doors are durable and secure steel doors with acoustic properties up to 40dB, suitable for multi-purpose entrance and exit applications in commercial buildings. They also feature Loss Prevention Standard (LPS) Level 2 certified security.
Doors are manufactured from Strong, lightweight and durable, steel in a choice of designs, colours and locking options. Maxdor Personnel doors are designed for replacement of new build projects and offer cost savings thanks to a design that allows fast installation and easy adjustment.
Our steel acoustic door range with enhanced security and official rated. Ideal for acoustic performance and optimum security for your premises and to meet LPS specifications. Use for:
- Internal or external security door sets.
- Rear doors at risk of attack outside office hours.
- Stock/machinery rooms with high-value items.
- Company IT or server rooms.
- Rooms with company documents and records.
- Plant rooms.
Maxdor Secure DB Doors are fabricated using 1.5mm Zintec steel to the door frame and 1.2mm Zinteck steel to the door leaf. Door frames feature a 90mm or 150mm front to back profile with integral single rebate.
45mm thick door leaf, with integral anti-jemmy strips and 6No. or 9No. dog bolts to suit the size of the door. Hinges are BS. EN 1935:2002 Grade 13 Stainless Steel. (4No. on standard doors, 6 No. for oversize doors).
- Door skins come with the choice of solid doors or partial glazing/vision panels.
- Glazing is available as 6.4mm single laminate or 24mm laminated sealed units.
- Toughened Glass, Wired Glass or Plexiglass is also available to suit the application.
Threshold options of Folded steel, aluminium DDA compliant and a double-ramped aluminium threshold are available.
Maxdor Secure DB Doors come with options for locking and operation.
- Deadlock with pull handles on one or both sides.
- Sashlock with lever/lever handles.
- Mortice lock with multipoint locking
- Keypad Codelock with integral lever handle.
Hardware can be upgraded to meet different access requirements. Options include:
- Deadlocks, Sashlocks or 5 lever deadlocks.
- Night latches
- Codelock & lever handle
- Mortised multi-point locking
- Electric strike & night latch
- Magnetic locks
- Solenoid bolts
Security Door Cylinders are provided with the option of Brisant, Ultion Cylinders or Sold Secure diamond / TS007 3 star rated. Available as key/key, key/turn or key outside only.
Door security can be enhanced with door skins having 1.5mm or 2mm thickness and optional part timber infill.
Maxdor Secure DB Doors can be specified as either free swinging door sets or with door closers providing door control. Limit stays providing a restricted opening are also available.
Doors are available in a choice of standard RAL colours from the Interpon / Akzo-Nobel powder range. Minimum paint thickness is approx. 30 – 50 Microns. Options include woodgrain colours, textured powder coating and the full RAL colour range.
Maxdor Secure DB doors are available on a supply only or supply and fix basis. Please provide the following:
- Manufacturing Sizes
- Door handing as viewed from the outside.
- RAL colour reference and whether satin, matt or gloss.
- A dimensioned sketch of your requirements.
- Door opening direction.
- Hardware requirements.
- Delivery address.
Or Contact Us for information and ordering advice.